We want to assure you we are practicing all safety and sanitation measures for you and our team.
- When you arrive for your reservation, we kindly ask that you wait in your car until you receive a text or call that your stylist is ready for you.
- A mask is required for all team members and guests throughout the reservation. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Guests will be seen by reservation only. No walk-in requests will be allowed at this time.
- While at the shampoo bowl, we’ll keep talking to a minimum; sit back, relax, and enjoy!
- During this time we have limitations set on the number of people allowed in the salon, please come to your reservation alone.
- Please sanitize your hands before heading over to the chair for your service. We are providing hand sanitizer for you.
- Social distancing of 6ft will be maintained between guests and team members whenever possible. All chairs spaced out 6ft apart and/or barriers in place.
- Some things never change, but we will go above and beyond to sanitize all tools and stations between every guest and, as always, provide fresh towels and capes.
We kindly ask that if you are sick with any illness, please call to reschedule your reservation.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support during this time.